- We have invested in an SSL security certificate so that communication with our website is secure.
- If you sign up to our newsletter, you will be providing us with your name, email address and IP address solely for the purpose of administering the newsletter. We store your data securely and do not pass this to anyone else.
- By signing up to our newsletter you consent to receiving occasional emails from us about the BJ Big Band and no other subject. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the foot of every email.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Trading
Updated 23 November 2022
- The term ‘BJBB’ shall mean Bren Jones Big Band, an unincorporated group based in England.
- All contracts placed with BJBB are subject to these terms and conditions, which may not be altered without written agreement prior to the acceptance by BJBB of any such contract. In the event of any term being found void all other terms shall remain valid.
No other terms shall be implied by this agreement or attached hereto.
- Bookings made for gigs, concerts, performances and all types of work however described are provisional until confirmed by BJBB and no contract exists until confirmed by us. In the eventuality that an event is cancelled by us, any money paid to us for that event will be refunded but we are not liable for any other costs incurred by you or others as a result of that cancellation. Acknowledgement of a provisional booking is NOT confirmation.
- Fees for any event must be paid in full either before attendance at the event or immediately upon the conclusion of the BJBB session at the event.
- As the organiser of an event, you are responsible for the administration and payment of music royalties. We will provide you with the necessary list of performed pieces on request. We can take on the administration of Royalties for you if you prefer, in which case you will need to pay us the royalty fee plus a 10 per cent administration charge.
RIGHT TO TREAT CONTRACTS COLLECTIVELY:
- Where a customer owes money to BJBB as the result of two or more contracts BJBB may opt to treat some or all amounts collectively as if they are part of the same contract and offset any payment received against any outstanding amount. In the event that BJBB owes the customer money for any reason, such money may be instead retained by BJBB and used against outstanding payments due.
- It is not intended that any contract arising is to confer benefits on any third parties and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply.
- All contracts shall be governed by English Law.
- We carry full Public Liability insurance.